Friday, October 8, 2010

Vegas Vacation

Reunited and it feels so good! My two best friends from Boston texted me on Wednesday asking if I was on board for a quick Vegas vacation. Low and behold, I have exactly 3 days of vacation left! So at the end of October I will be drinking myself stupid while sunburning at the pool in Vegas with these two lovely ladies!
Goda & Caitlin. My favs.
Caitlin was my roommate for three years at Simmons College. We met in the Simmons Chorale freshman year and bonded over how normal we were compared to the other girls. Neither of us had roommates for the next year so we took a huge leap of faith and decided to room together. Best decision of my life. We've been BFF's ever since. Her last name is just as odd as mine: Surprise. It goes together with my body part last name famously.

Goda lived in my dorm freshman year. A native Lithuanian, she gave my group a spark. Although she may be little, she packs a punch. I haven't seen them in over a year since I was in Boston last autumn. It will be great to see old friends in my "neck" of the woods a.k.a. east of the Mississippi.

2 comments:

  1. Aaahh...how I miss those college dorm room-mates...good times, good times...
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so fun! i am really good friends with my freshmen year roommate too! have fun on your trip!!!!! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete